The City Clerk’s office is charged with a variety of duties including:
- Custodian of the legislative and administrative records of the City.
- Attend City Council meetings and work sessions, and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Prepares resolutions, proclamations and other documents as required.
- Maintains records and files of contracts, ordinances, resolutions, Interlocal agreements, minutes, deeds, easements, grants and other official records.
- Responsible for codification and distribution of supplemental updates of City ordinances,
- Prepares and maintains the City Council and City Clerk budgets.
- Serves as the Supervisor of City Elections.
- Custodian of the City Seal and administers oaths.
- Prepare and publish legal notices in accordance with requirements and maintain proof of publication.
- Prepare and maintain liens and ensure that satisfaction of liens are processed and recorded.
- Coordinates the various City boards and committees Contact the City Clerk
- Maintains the marina boat slip contracts.
- Coordinates the Rental of the Community Room
Other questions may be answered by the City Clerk which are not listed. Feel free to call with any concern through email.