Solid waste in the City of Belleair Beach is collected on Monday’s and Thursday’s for single family homes, and Tuesday and Friday for condominiums by Waste Management of Pinellas. Cans must be on the curb by 7:00 am.
Recycle will be picked up on Friday.
- Yard Waste acceptable for collection as part of normal collection is limited to a maximum of six (6) inches in diameter, four (4) feet in length, and sixty (60) pounds in weight per individual segment. Trash/lawn waste must be bundled or containerized.
- Lawn clippings, leaves & other small items must be containerized.
- Garbage, Trash and Yard Waste containing extraordinary hazards to the collection crew will NOT be collected.
- Special pick-up required if the trash/yard waste requires extraordinary management due to its nature, bulk, size weight, configuration or amount and includes, but is not limited to items as white goods, used tires, tree stumps (exceeding 60 pounds).
To set up new service for trash/recycle water and sewer, please contact Pinellas County Utilities at 727.464.4000.
Holidays for Waste Management are Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Should these holidays fall on a scheduled pick-up day, trash will be picked-up on the following scheduled pick-up day.
For large items, please call Waste Management for rates at 727.572.8779
Due to Pinellas County Restrictions, Waste Management can NOT pick up electronics. This includes televisions, computers, microwaves, etc. See below for locations for Hazardous Drop off sites.
|Monday – Friday||6 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
Closed on Sundays
and county holidays.
2855 109th Ave. N., St. Petersburg
Map / Directions
(off 28th St. N. on the south side
of the Waste-to-Energy facility)
Please the Hazardous Mobile Collection Dates and Locations Below
Recycling is collected Citywide on Fridays also by Waste Management of Pinellas. To get a recycle bin, stop in City Hall between 8 am and 4:30 pm or call the Waste Management customer service line to have one delivered at 727.572.8779 .
Items accepted for recycle are currently as follows:
- Aluminum cans
- Glass (all colors)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Plastics (rinsed out) types 1-7 (triangle on bottom of container for number)
- Steel cans
- Mixed paper
- Phone Books
For missed pick up or other questions, please contact 727.595.4646 ext 120.
For other items you may have questions about, the link below will take you to Pinellas County’s Guide: “Get Rid of It” . A resource to dispose most anything.