Solid waste in the City of Belleair Beach is collected on Monday and Thursday for single family homes, and Tuesday and Friday for condominiums by Waste Management of Pinellas. Cans must be on the curb by 7:00 am.
Recycle will be picked up on Wednesday.
Live Christmas Tree Disposal
Waste Management will pick up your Christmas Tree with the normal pick-up. Please have all ornaments removed and cut the tree into 4 foot sections.
- Yard Waste acceptable for collection as part of normal collection is limited to a maximum of six (6) inches in diameter, four (4) feet in length, and sixty (60) pounds in weight per individual segment. Trash/lawn waste must be bundled or containerized.
- Lawn clippings, leaves & other small items must be containerized.
- Garbage, Trash and Yard Waste containing extraordinary hazards to the collection crew will NOT be collected.
- Special pick-up required if the trash/yard waste requires extraordinary management due to its nature, bulk, size weight, configuration or amount and includes, but is not limited to items as white goods, used tires, tree stumps (exceeding 60 pounds).
Waste Management of Pinellas is the City’s solid waste collection and disposal provider. Should you have any questions or need to schedule a special collection, please contact Waste Management directly at:
Waste Management: 11051 43rd St N, Clearwater, FL 33762 ~ 727- 572-8779
Holidays for Waste Management are Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Should these holidays fall on a scheduled pick-up day, trash will be picked-up on the following scheduled pick-up day.
For large items, please call Waste Management directly for pick-up and rates at 727-572-8779
Due to Pinellas County Restrictions, Waste Management can NOT pick up hazardous waste. This includes fluorescent light bulbs, paint, pesticides etc. See below for locations for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) disposal options.
Items accepted for recycle are currently as follows:
- Aluminum cans
- Glass (all colors)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Plastics (rinsed out) types 1-7 (triangle on bottom of container for number)
- Steel cans
- Mixed paper
- Phone Books
For missed pick up or other questions, please contact 727-595-4646.
Household chemicals may be dropped off at Pinellas County’s Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Center. For information about what to bring, hours of operation and location visit their website at http://www.pinellas.gov/household-chemical-collection. Items may also be brought to one of the Household Chemical Collection Events held on Saturdays at various locations throughout the county.
For information on the proper recycling and disposal of over 350 items please visit the “Where Does It Go” Search Tool.